Occupational Therapy at LECOM Health Corry Memorial Hospital is provided by experienced, certified and licensed Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants. Our therapists provide customized individual treatment plans and interventions specialized to each patient’s and families’ specific needs in conjunction with the physician’s orders for treatment and care.
Occupational Therapy programs are designed to enable patients to maximize their safety and independence within activities of daily living and independent living skills. Occupational Therapy provides pediatric patients to facilitate developmental delays and/or birth defects. We provide orthopedic intervention to assist patient with gaining strength, return to work and increase the functional use of their hands, elbows and shoulders.
Hours of operation are from 8:00 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday, with availability to fluctuate hours to meet patient specific and individualized needs.
- Services: (must obtain a script from physician for Occupational Therapy)
- Birth thru geriatric intervention
- Hospital based inpatient and rehab services
- Hand and upper extremity / orthopedic injuries
- Neurological and Neuromuscular Injuries
- Stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury
- Splint fabrication
- Pediatric Outpatient services
- ADHD, ADD, Autism, Birth Defects, Developmental Delay, Sensory Integration Issues
- Fine motor and Gross Motor Delays
- Manual and Power Wheelchair Evaluations
- General Musculoskeletal issues
- Adaptive Equipment training to increase safety and independence within functional daily tasks
Referrals can be made by your physician. Please call 814-664-4641 x1070 to schedule your appointment.