Physical therapy at LECOM Health Corry Memorial Hospital is provided by experienced, Licensed and Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants. Physical Therapy is focused on functional mobility and stability along with all factors that influence Gait (walking), Proprioception (balance). There are several specialties within the Physical Therapy scope of Practice for example Geriatrics, Orthopedics, Wound care and pain management. Our Physical Therapy department is dedicated to getting you back to your pre-injury function, improving your current function and getting you back to work, sport or activity. Operating hours are Monday – Friday with one on one sessions. Early and Late appointments available as needed.
Services for adults and children:
- Orthopedic evaluation for injuries and post-surgery
- McKenzie Certified spine specialist for low back, mid and neck problems
- Balance problems including diabetic neuropathy, and vertigo and vestibular training.
- General musculoskeletal problems like “pulled muscles”, fibromyalgia and weakness from injury, stroke or overuse.
- Neuro muscular re-education following stroke, TIA, or brain injury
- Sport Specific training for athletic injury and return.
We have state of the art equipment including Laser and have a manual therapist on staff to help your pain and limitation.
Referrals can be made by your Physician or Specialist and we accept Direct Access allowing you to Schedule an appointment with our Therapist prior to seeing your Doctor. Please call 814-664-4641, ext. 1070 to request information and set up an appointment.